Welcome to our family website. This hopefully will be a great place to keep you all updated on our family as well as keep a nice history of the boys. Hope you all enjoy.
Friday, September 21, 2007
I'm a big boy!!
Guess, what?!? Isaac went potty in his toilet tonight. I was getting them ready to go to bed and he was acting like he needed his diaper changed. I took his diaper off and he was dry, so I put it back on. Then we was like, potty, potty. So I took him out of the crib and brought him to the bathroom. I took his diaper back off and he sat down on the toilet. After a few seconds he started going and he went quite a bit. It was so exciting. My little boy is growing up :( I figured he would be the first to actually go, because he keeps saying potty all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment