Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Isaac is nuk free!!!

Last week Thursday I had decided to hide Isaac's nuk while daddy was giving the boys a bath. When it came time for bedtime, he looked on the dresser where it normally is kept. I said, it wasn't there, it was missing. I then pulled out the crib and looked behind that and looked all over the place. It had gone bye-bye. Isaac then laid down and I left the room. He immediately started to cry so I figured I would let him cry for about 15 minutes and then maybe give it back to him. He cried for about 5 minutes and then fell asleep. The next day I had the day off, so I wondered how it was going to be with his nap. Again, he looked up on the dresser for it, but I said it was still missing and it had gone bye. He laid down and cried for maybe a couple minutes before falling asleep. By the end of the weekend, he was crying just briefly before quieting down and going to sleep. I have now thrown away all his nuks so he doesn't accidentally find one. He still will look up on the dresser hoping it will reappear, but that won't happen. I just keep telling him that it went bye-bye.

No comments: